Feast is powered by Vocal.
Vocal is a platform that provides storytelling tools and engaged communities for writers, musicians, filmmakers, podcasters, and other creators to get discovered and fund their creativity.
How does Vocal work?
Creators share their stories on Vocal’s communities. In return, creators earn money when they are tipped and when their stories are read.
How do I join Vocal?
Vocal welcomes creators of all shapes and sizes. Join for free and start creating.
To learn more about Vocal, visit our resources.Show less
Here is a quick look at the list of must-try places at Tallinn.
- Rataskaevu 16 – A cozy and heart-warming place, Rataskarvu is the best place to have Marineeritud angerjas. It might sound uncivilized but Marineeritud angerjas is a marinated eel that is served with different vegetables and sausages. The superb presentation on each of the food dishes served is impeccable. (Address: Rataskaevu 16, 10123 Tallinn, Estonia; Contact: +372 642 4025; Website: http://rataskaevu16.ee/; Timing: Sunday to Thursday 12:00hrs – 23:00hrs; Friday and Saturday 12:00hrs – 00:00hrs)
- F-Hoone – F-Hoone is the ultimate place to enjoy Silgusoust. A type of Baltic seafood, Silgusoust is served with acid sauce. Served with meat, F-Hoone also has an amazing dish known as confit duck. The beer offered here is very delicious, making you have more and more with the meal combo. (Address: Telliskivi 60, 10412 Tallinn, Estonia; Contact: +372 5322 6855; Timing: Monday to Saturday 09:00hrs – 00:00hrs; Sunday 09:00hrs – 22:00hrs)
- Kohvik Moon – A hidden gem, Kohvik Moon is an amazing restaurant which serves Verivorst looks similar to hot porridge. The pork fat is boiled and then roasted with chopped onions. You should even try beef beet soups at Kohvik Moon. (Address: Võrgu 3, 10415 Tallinn, Estonia; Contact: +372 631 4575; Website: http://www.restoranmoon.ee; Timing: Monday to Saturday 12:00hrs – 23:00hrs; Sunday 13:00hrs – 21:00hrs)
- NOA Restaurant – A beautiful and stunning place, NOA Restaurant serves the best of elegant and delicious food. The beef is excellent here with the 3-meal course offered. A gourmet restaurant providing the finest view of Tallinn, you ought to enjoy the ambience with delicious desserts. (Address: Ranna tee 3, 12111 Tallinn, Estonia; Contact: +372 508 0589; Website: https://www.noaresto.ee; Timing: Monday – Thursday – 12:00hrs – 23:00hrs; Friday and Saturday 12:00hrs – 00:00hrs; Sunday – 12:00hrs – 22:00hrs)
- Von Krahli Aed – Enjoy Von Krahli Aed with the cozy atmosphere. The lamb and the filet mignon is amazing. You can even have the finest variety in wines with top notch service of the people serving food and drinks. The wow factor is the home baked bread. (Address: Rataskaevu 8, 10130 Tallinn, Estonia; Contact: +372 626 9088; Website: http://www.vonkrahl.ee/en/von-krahli-aed/; Timing: Daily 12:00hrs – 00:00hrs)
- Argentina Restaurant – As the name suggests, Argentina Restaurant has typical Argentine food. The wine menu is pretty long to choose from. Although the place is expensive, you can expect extravagant juicy steak with Grilled beef tenderloin steak. You can try it with mushroom sauce. (Address: Pärnu mnt 37, 10119 Tallinn, Estonia; Contact: +372 660 5177; Website: http://argentiina.ee/; Timing: Daily 12:00hrs – 00:00hrs)
- Mad Murphy's – A bar that has some of the cheapest liquors to serve you, Mad Murphy’s has an interesting light beer with the name Let Cow Estonian. There is a long list of cocktails with amazing food. Garlic bread, French fries, and draught beer is one of the best combinations. (Address: Mündi 2, 10146 Tallinn, Estonia; Contact: +372 601 1070; Timing: Monday – Saturday 10:00hrs – 16:00hrs; Sunday 10:00hrs – 00:00hrs)
- Pudel Baar – The relaxed environment and simple layout has some interesting DJs most of the nights. You can taste beer from all around the world. Typically, there is no menu or beer list. It is best to go by the recommendation of the bar staff. (Address: Telliskivi 60a, 10412 Tallinn, Estonia; Contact: +372 5866 4496; Website: https://pudel.ee/; Timing: Sunday – Wednesday 16:00hrs – 00:00hrs; Thursday and Friday 16:00hrs – 02:00hrs; Saturday 12:00hrs – 02:00hrs)
- Hell Hunt – The most interesting and visited pub of Tallinn, Hell Hunt brings to you informed staff, a range of beer, and great food. There is a great selection of European and local beers available at a very cheap price. The place is quite buzzing during the evenings. (Address: Pikk 39, 10133 Tallinn, Estonia; Contact: +372 681 8333; Website: http://www.hellhunt.ee/; Timing: Monday to Saturday 12:00hrs – 02:00hrs; Sunday 12:00hrs – 00:00hrs)
There are a number of places to explore the city. Each of them stands at a very significant value. While Old Town leads you to the legends of the town, visit the Royal Palace or the Kadriorg Park for historic political affairs. Each traveller has a lot to acknowledge at each site. St. Olaf Church, Cathedrals, Town Hall, cafes and shops at the Old Town are the targeted areas for a wide range of tourists visiting from different places of the Earth.