Feast is powered by Vocal.
Vocal is a platform that provides storytelling tools and engaged communities for writers, musicians, filmmakers, podcasters, and other creators to get discovered and fund their creativity.
How does Vocal work?
Creators share their stories on Vocal’s communities. In return, creators earn money when they are tipped and when their stories are read.
How do I join Vocal?
Vocal welcomes creators of all shapes and sizes. Join for free and start creating.
To learn more about Vocal, visit our resources.Show less
Us Brits don't do so well in the snow! We know it's coming because it does so every winter, mainly in February, and yet the country still goes into a standstill. You often see people stocking up on milk and bread and when I say stocking up, I mean trolleys full! I am definitely not one of those people. I know it will be over soon enough and until then I will make snowmen and snow angels and be happy we actually have some snow in this country! But... I am in desperate need of some cat litter! My corner shop has ran out and I refuse to brave a long walk in the thick snow with a toddler and a Newborn!! Days like today make me extremely thankful for Amazon Prime. Otherwise, the cats will just have to have crossed their legs! I wonder if they'll actually get here in the snow?
Whilst I eagerly wait for my delivery, I'm going to bake my famous white chocolate, honey, and banana bread recipe and I'm going to share it with you guys too!
You lucky devils!!
This dish is pretty much a one bowl mix before transferring it to a loaf tin, so it's easy and lots of fun for the kids to get involved in too!
You can also try changing it up a bit and adding your own ingredients to the list too! Make sure you share it with us if you do! The details are at the bottom of the page!
Amazon has quickly and efficiently delivered my parcel with same-day Prime delivery which is something royal mail couldn't do at all today! If you don't have Prime, then I highly recommend you getting it.
So, happy eating and if you took my advice, then happy shopping too. ;)
- 1/2 a cup of liquid coconut oil
- 1 cup of artificial sweetener (sugar works just as well but is more fattening!!)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup of low fat Greek yoghurt
- 1 table spoon of honey
- 3 ripe bananas - mashed
- 2 tea spoons of vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup of white whole wheat flour
- 1/4 tea spoon of salt
- 1 tea spoon baking soda
- 25g of chopped white chocolate
- Low calorie Cooking spray (I used coconut oil but others work just as well.)
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees C or 160 degrees C for fan assisted ovens.
- Mix the coconut oil and the sweetener in a large bowl until it sticks together and becomes a cream-like consistency.
- Add the eggs one at a time whilst mixing very well in between until they have finally fully combined.
- Next add the mashed bananas, honey, Greek yoghurt, and chopped chocolate to the mixture and stir until everything is coated.
- Slowly add the flour, salt, and baking soda to the bowl whilst mixing the whole time as this helps keep the flour from forming clumps, resulting in a nice, even batter.
- Grab your loaf tin and spray it all over with your low calorie cooking spray until it is very well greased.
- Bake for around half an hour until it becomes a nice golden brown colour on top and, when sticking a knife or skewer in the middle, it comes out clean and not sticky.
If you make this recipe or want to share other ideas then make sure you snap a picture and use the hashtag #HEALTHYDINNERSUK.
I love seeing what you guys make!
WANT MORE HEALTHY DINNER IDEAS?
Make sure you check out my other articles!
DON’T MISS A RECIPE!
Follow us on PINTEREST & INSTAGRAM - healthydinnersuk